The LabPhon15 conference welcomes publishers' exhibits, book displays and representatives.
The following publishers and publications will be represented at LabPhon15:
The official journal of the Association for Laboratory Phonology: http://www.journal-labphon.org/
Cambridge University Press
20% discount for LabPhon15 attendees: http://www.cambridge.org/Labphon15
Journal of Phonetics
Published by Elsevier: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-phonetics
Language Science Press
High quality, peer-reviewed open-access books in linguistics: http://langsci-press.org
Language and Speech
25% discount to LabPhon15 participants: http://www.lincom.eu
Linguistics in Open Access: http://www.lingoa.eu
Multimodal Online Journal: http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/lingvan
30% discount on books for LabPhon15 attendees with promotional code M1109
20% discount on journals with promotional code ZLABPH
Oxford University Press
30% discount for LabPhon15 attendees on select titles with promotional code AAFLYG6: http://global.oup.com/
International Journal of Phonetic Science: http://www.karger.com/PHO
University of Chicago Press
20% discount for LabPhon15 attendees with promotional code UCPXEB: http://www.press.uchicago.edu
Information for Publishers
Publishers who wish to participate in LabPhon15 should contact the organizers at email@example.com.
- We are happy to display books on behalf of publishers; we ask that any presented materials be donated.
- We can distribute an order form with discount for conference participants.
- We welcome publishers' representatives in attendance.
- We also invite sponsorship by publishers.
- All participating publishers will be listed on this webpage.